Jump to navigation Jump to search
Patch 1.2 was released on 2017-09-07. It was released alongside the Bastard's Wound expansion.
- The following things have been added to Tyranny in the 1.2.0 Patch. You do not need to purchase the Bastard's Wound DLC to gain these updates:
- Additional voiceover in conversations and combat reactions.
- Added Reactivity to player choices in the forms of addition missives and added dialog responses to several characters.
- New DLC banner on the Main Menu to indicate whether Bastard Wound content is enabled or not.
- Users who log in to their Paradox account can now sync their saves to the Paradox Cloud and track their Tyranny Achievements through their Paradox Account.
- Expanded dialog options for players who wish to remain loyal to Kyros.
- New cinematics added to the end of the game, just before resolution slides.
- Expanded the End game slides to account for new player outcomes.
Bastard's Wound DLC
- Players may now access the Bastard's Wound, featuring: New maps, quests, and encounters.
- Companion Quests for Barik, Verse, and Lantry.
- New World Map Events Specific to the Bastard's Wound DLC (You do not need to own Tales from the Tiers to access these World Map Events).
- New Items, Artifacts, and Spell Mods.
- 19 new Achievements
The Official Soundtrack Deluxe edition
All users who purchased the Overlord or Archon edition will receive a free copy of the Deluxe Edition. Purchasing the Deluxe Edition includes a free copy of the Original Soundtrack.
- Dramatic music from Obsidian Entertainment composer and audio director, Justin E. Bell.
- All-new music from the Bastard's Wound expansion, along with demo scores from the game's development and other never-before-released tracks.
- The complete musical journey from every moment of Tyranny
- Over two hours of original music
- 43 Tracks in total
- Description for Duelist talent updated to say "One-Handed Weapons" rather than "All"
- Verse's Talent Sweeping Death's damage has been reduced from x2 Weapon Damage to x1.5
- Apprentice Garrick no longer gets set to hostile when turning in "Leave No One Behind" Side Quest to Lohara.
- The "Scouring" effect on Entropy's Rend now displays the correct armor debuff.
- "Invigorated" Boon has its correct tooltip in the character sheet menu.
- "Massive Blows II" Power Talent applies correct crit modifier of 30%.
- The Conquest decisions in Battle of Edgering Pass in Apex region is applying the correct game choices.
- Fixed a rare issue where players could become unable to leave certain World Map Event Scenes.
- Added missing lines from some dialogs in Act 3.
- Switching from Rebel Path to Anarchist Path in Lethian's Crossing no longer applies a Bronze Brotherhood reputation change for killing Vendrien Guard.
- Sirin now awards the Sigil of Emotions to reflect the text in her dialog options where she previously did not.
- Allowing Kyros' Day of Swords to come to pass now correctly plays the end game credits:
- Lantry will now use the Dual Wield skill for his thrown weapon abilities, if he is wielding multiple weapons.
- Characters will no longer display "SKILL +0" when first gaining a new rank in a skill after loading a save.
- Outrunner Enemies no longer get stuck in an "immune to attacks" state after being interrupted during Cloak and Dagger ability.
- Leadership Talent "Killing Rush" is no longer lost on New Game +.
- Spells learned during a playthrough are now carried over correctly to NG+ in languages other than English.
- Journal now correctly updates to no longer show an 'unread' icon once all journal updates have been read.
- Scarlet Poison duration no longer stacks infinitely causing UI errors.
- Hover text for items in stores now correctly displays the Buy or Sell price of the item.
Text & Localization
- Many typos found by the community have been addressed throughout the game.
- Combat Log for Polish localization displays correct syntax for kills.
- Reputation changes with Tunon in the Reputation Menu is now translated to all other languages besides English.
- ↑ Forum, Patch Notes - 1.2.0.0079, 2017-09-07
- ↑ Forum, Bastard's Wound is now avaiable! Enter a new secret corner of the Tiers, Fatebinder, 2017-09-07