Patch 1.0.X are all patches beginning with 1.0.
1.0 was the release version, and as such had no changelog. The game was released on 2016-11-10.
1.0.1 was released on 2016-11-18 as a hotfix patch.
- In Sentinel Stand Keep, navigating over the bridge near the exit is improved.
- Killing Bleden Mark in Tunon's Court after agreeing to meet him in Ashweald is now supported.
- "Person of Interest" conversation options have been revised.
- Nerat will now attack the player after delivering the Writ of Execution for Scarlet Chorus players.
- In "At Any Cost", Rebel players who recruited the Stonestalker tribe and betrayed their alliance to become an Anarchist can now progress properly.
- Fighting Hundred-Blood solo on the Rebel path will now update "Forging The Way" properly.
- The Rebel player will no longer get multiple options to recruit factions out of sequence.
- In "A Breach Between Worlds", using the Ocean Spire directly after getting the Steadfast Insignia should now update correctly.
- The Vendrien Guard fight in Tripnettle Wilderness has been improved.
- Iron Marshal pathing is improved.
- "Final Judgment" will progress properly when selecting the Kills-In-Shadow dialogue option upon delivery of the Writ of Execution.
- "The Armies in the North" will now begin properly after killing Bleden Mark in Tunon's Court. A fix for existing saves will be forthcoming.
- In "Leave No One Behind", the quest will now continue properly for Rebel players that starts the quest after fighting Raetommon and siding with the Bronze Brotherhood.
- The Blade Grave region is no longer available in the last act for a Scarlet Chorus player.
- Verse will now revive if the player dismisses her while she was unconscious.
- Characters will now properly transition from being suspended in air when swapping their active weapon set.
- Lantry will now grant healing magic to the player in the second act after agreeing earlier.
- Invisibility potions will now wear off when leveling up while invisible.
- Sirin's stanza durations should now remain at the proper timing. If her stanza duration has already been reduced, those saves will not be changed.
- Companions will now auto-attack when companion AI is enabled and no weapons are equipped.
1.0.2 was released on 2016-11-30 as a hotfix patch.
- Allied faction representatives should be present in Ascension Hall toward the end of the game when sided with the rebel groups, regardless of if you have responded to Bleden Mark.
- The battle with Nerat will end properly after his ending speech if you choose to engage him in battle.
- "Armies of the North" should now be given to you after killing Nerat last.
- Players who kill Bleden Mark and then earn Tunon's submission will no longer be offered fealty by the ghost of Bleden Mark.
- "That Which Remains" will update appropriately when shooting the winch and defeating the Unbroken enemies.
- The Forge in Lethian's Crossing is open after traversing the Oldwalls and returning to Lethian's Crossing.
- While on "In the Shadow of the Oldwall", Welby should appear in the proper location in Twin Rivers.
- "At Any Cost" will progress appropriately if you have become the Prima of the Stonestalkers before betraying your alliances and continuing forward without any allied factions.
- Bleden Mark's conversations will continue appropriately even when you have the same level of Wrath and Favor with the Disfavored and Scarlet Chorus.
- Oath Bound units can be engaged properly in Duskwatch.
- Red Fang will talk to the player after a player allied with the Scarlet Chorus betrays their alliance and goes to Gulfglow looking for the Azure Shield.
- Acalia will progress the "Language of the Ancients" quest after moving from Effigy to the Burning Library.
- Kallion remembers the state of his sister at the end of "Blind Ambition."
- Non-combat dialog choices with Kalea now grant the "Blind Ambition" quest as well.
- Player who betrayed Jagged Remedy can now advance quest "Bound by Blade" by attacking Mattias in Trapper's Junction.
- Osmios will no longer kill Agathon in "Into the Maelstrom."
- Players who recruited multiple factions due to an earlier issue can now progress using their existing save.
- Stonestalkers will help player seeking their alliance fight Earthshakers in Howling Rock.
- Earthshakers now attempt to continue ritual during raid on their Howling Rock fortress.
- Garrick no longer thanks player for stealing his tools.
- Eb will no longer tell a player who betrayed the rebels which rebel groups they might recruit.
- Irentis and his soldiers will now aid an allied player who chose to help him in fighting the Scarlet Chorus.
- An objective in the quest "Forge-Bound Iron" no longer incorrectly refers to the defeat of Matani Sybil.
- During the Battle of Duskwatch, Agathon will have friends when fighting players allied with the Disfavored.
- Multiple crashes reported by the community should no longer occur.
- Multiple instances of loot containers that previously did not appear lootable now do.
- Numerous minor fixes to enemy presentation in specific scenes.
- Player can now use skills to release Disfavored in Rust Canyons.
- Liberating Plainsgate from the Chorus now requires killing all members of that faction present.
- Numerous typos addressed.
- Multiple localization improvements.
- Ulantis text finalized.
- Clarified tooltip for Eb's "Purifying Waters" ability.
- Clarified tooltip for Sirin's "Song of Benediction" ability.
- Numerous new audio cues added throughout game.
- Correct music will now play after defeating a specific enemy.
- Saves should always be visible in save menu.
- Added portraits to the store menu of several vendors.
- Halfgate will no longer be referred to as Plainsgate in the Reputation Menu.
- Reduced significant animation memory overhead.
- Improved asynchronous loading of files at startup.
Art Book Update
- A typo has been fixed in an art book heading.
1.0.3 was released on 2016-12-19 as a hotfix patch.
- Retroactively fixed saves that were unable to turn in "Language of the Ancients" quest.
- Welby can be defeated at Twin Rivers.
- "Search and Rescue" will no longer become stuck when selecting specific dialog options with Stone-Warden.
- Applied a retroactive change to saves that had been stuck on the "Search and Rescue" quest as per the above note.
- All of the Chorus characters holding Plainsgate or Halfgate should be hostile if the player travels there during the climax of the Stone Sea region while hostile to the Chorus.
- Isadora will now recognize that a player has resolved the Gulfglow situation, even if they're Prima of the Stonestalkers.
- Gate from Unbroken camp in Rust Canyons will now open after defeating the Unbroken on the Disfavored path.
- Clarified Act 3 objective to defend Lethian's Crossing, for players allied with the Vendrien Guard, must be completed before traveling to Iron Hearth or Cacophony.
- Graven Ashe will no longer submit to the player's authority before the player deals with Voices of Nerat.
- Clarified information given by the resonator atop Mountain Spire, to players allied with the Vendrien Guard, during "The Armies in the North" quest.
- Red-Fang should always be present in the Gulfglow Runic Hall for players not aligned with any faction.
- Unbroken guards at Trapper's Junction no longer perish if not in combat with the player.
- Octave now appears in Howling Rock for all Scarlet Chorus Players
- Trial of Blood now correctly updates when the quest is complete.
- Numerous changes to Lethian's Crossing to clarify flow through the area
- Players can now leave the Forest of Stone.
- 'On Hit' auto-pause option will no longer trigger when allies are hit by friendly effects.
- Verse's conversation can be advanced if she's recruited in Act 2.
- Fifth Eye, Iron Marshal Erenyos, and Tarkis Arri are no longer standing at the base of the Mountain Spire if killed during the climax of act 1.
- Blood Mulch no longer gives multiple copies of the Sigil of Blood.
- Rumalan can no longer be targeted before the drawbridge at Sentinel Stand Keep has been lowered.
- Mortally-wounded Sage in the first level of the Burning Library ruins will actually die when the text says he does.
- Spire research and crafting will no longer get stuck on certain items.
- Sirin can now be recruited if player initially rejects her in their first dialog with her.
- Many typos found by the community have been fixed
- Removed some errant text that appeared in the combat log in the Blade Grave Oldwalls.
- Corrected text in the companion AI menu that referred to the old name for an ability.
- Companions won't suggest the player use an item they don't actually have when solving a puzzle in the Blade Grave Oldwalls.
- Path of the Damned Achievement will now be rewarded on completion of the game in that mode.
- Verse will no longer become stuck after using certain abilities.
- Sword Breaker is no longer lime green.
1.0.4 was released on 2017-01-24 as a hotfix patch.
- Hostile characters in Duskwatch will no longer become invincible.
- Cut-scene will correctly trigger when killing the Voices of Nerat.
- Bleden Mark will correctly appear in Ashweald if the player returns the Magebane Helm to Eldian.
- It is no longer possible to have insufficient Power to cast the final Edict on the North.
- "At Any Cost" correctly updates if everyone at Jagged Maw Shrine is killed.
- Stonestalker Tribe no longer attacks the player during the Rite of Blood.
- Weapons in the 3rd and 4th weapon slots (from the Bandoleer Player Talent) will no longer be removed when traveling.
- Bonuses applied by consumables will now consistently apply the correct bonus and respect their duration.
- Fixed an issue where corpses would appear in places that they could not be looted from.
- The Sunset Spire is now accessible in Act 3 even if the party did not go to Lethian's Crossing during Act 2.
- Re-entering Sentinel Stand Keep will always place the party at the correct entrance now.
- Companions left at the Spire will no longer gain stacks of Armor.
- Dead soldiers will not initiate dialog with player if they visit the "Oldwalls Breach" in Act 3.
- Fat Ulsten's corpse will no longer fade out, leaving it available to loot.
- Companions will no longer re-gain starting abilities that have been upgraded via other talents, this will also fix some issues of companions tracking talent points spent incorrectly.
- Companions can now be switched when at the Infirmary Spire Upgrade.
- The "Stand Together, Stand Tall" ability no longer disappears on level transition.
- The Spire Forge's upgrade UI now correctly displays damage types for thrown weapons, such as Lantry's Quill.
- Eb now falls over dead if the Fatebinder chooses to execute her at the end of Act 1.
- Progress bars at the Spire Forge upgrade should now progress correctly.
- Addressed multiple reputation changes whose reasons for change were not correctly displayed.
- Reputation Menu spacing updates correctly when changing languages for the first time.
- Many typos found by the community have been addressed throughout the game.
- Localized names for the Fragments of the Voices of Nerat have been updated.
- Localized names for all items created by Kenrick now display correctly in all languages.
- Logging in to your Paradox account on Linux should now work as expected.
- The Reputation Menu Hotkey (R) can now be bound to a user defined key. This also addresses the issue of assigned 'R' to a different key, giving it two functionalities.